- Provide suicide prevention and education programs to 2000 students, parents and staff at multiple schools
- Provide programs that help our Veteran Warriors to begin healing by providing powerful opportunities to let go of the past.
- Provided counseling services for at risk individuals
- The Green Beret Foundation provides Special Forces Soldiers and their families with emergency, immediate, and ongoing support.
- NOMV provides the necessary support to all members of veterinary teams and students who are struggling or considering suicide.
The disease you don’t see.
Last October our good friend Nolan Watters chose to take his life after battling depression for years. He always had a smile on his face and was loved my many. Nolan Studied Kinesiology at New Mexico State University and even went to school abroad where he was able to see the world. He was loved by his life partner, David Renier, his family and all of his friends. This October we will be putting on the Nolan Watters Memorial Barrel Race to gain awareness for depression, suicide prevention and survivor support. We will be donating all proceeds back to organizations that help prevent suicide and help those suffering from severe depression. We have partnered with the With Hope foundation www.withhopefoundation.org to help save lives through their amazing programs.