- Provide suicide prevention and education programs to 2000 students, parents and staff at Diamond Ranch High School in Diamond Bar
- Provided suicide prevention and educational programs to 1500 students in the Irvine Unified School District (Irvine, Northwood, Woodbridge and University High Schools)
- Provide suicide prevention and education programs to 450 students at Bishop Amat High School in La Puente, CA
- Provide suicide prevention and education programs to 150 students at Fullerton College in Fullerton, CA
- Provided counseling services for (5) at risk individuals
The disease you don’t see.
Last October our good friend Nolan Watters chose to take his life after battling depression for years. He always had a smile on his face and was loved my many. Nolan Studied Kinesiology at New Mexico State University and even went to school abroad where he was able to see the world. He was loved by his life partner, David Renier, his family and all of his friends. This October we will be putting on the Nolan Watters Memorial Barrel Race to gain awareness for depression, suicide prevention and survivor support. We will be donating all proceeds back to organizations that help prevent suicide and help those suffering from severe depression. We have partnered with the With Hope foundation www.withhopefoundation.org to help save lives through their amazing programs.